Sunday, June 17, 2012

Currently loving....

Few months ago I read about this amazing foundation brush and I just had to have it. I haven't regretted buying it for a second. It certainly has replaced all my other foundation brushes and I am absolutely in love with this brush. I mean it is so easy to use, quick (which is good for those lazy mornings) and the result is just so even and flawless.

So without further a do, let me introduce to you SHISEIDO Foundation Brush!


The brush is perfect for applying liquid foundations. Apparently it works for cream and powder foundations as well. 


The hair on the brush is short and angled which makes it easy to spread the foundation in all facial contours like the area around your nose. By using different techniques like dabbing or long strokes you can variate between full or light coverage. I like to use it by doing short or long circular motions.


My poor old mac 187 has been replaced with something so small yet so efficient....

No comments:

Post a Comment